Departmental Services

Main Content


Ipay Link for Department Deposit

Click here for Departmental Deposit ipayment system

^^ Be sure to choose iPayment Cashiering from the list ^^

Departments that collect revenue must make deposits to the Bursars Office. In order to make deposits, departments must be setup with the Bursars Office with the account numbers they wish to deposit fund into. The system that is used to make these deposits is called the Ipay system. Departments must fill out and send in the Department Account Form along with any Employee Access Form they wish to use for their department. 

Cash Handling

The Bursar’s Office has updated the Cash Handling Guidelines (see below).  Please make sure you are following these procedures.  If you have any questions, please contact Cashiering at 453-2172.